Join Our Health Guides as a Guest writer!
Everyone here at Our Health Guides always believes that it’s better to open up your ideas to the world! And because of that, we’re inviting aspiring authors and enthusiastic writers to share their ideas with us.
You are given the freedom and liberty to pick your own category! The world is your oyster! You can select between Beauty, Health Guides, How to and Tips, Fashion, Art, Food and Drinks, and Life in general!
To be our guest writer, these are the requirements:
- Article must be well-structured, written in coherent and grammatically correct English.
- Article must be at least 1000 words minimum.
- Your article should have a daring, stimulating, and most importantly human tone.
- Post must be original, and exclusive for this blog post only (Avoid sending old blog posts).
- Add a short description of your post (up to 150 characters).
- Your final draft should include a writer’s bio (240 characters maximum that are quick and insightful on who you are).
- Must add some internal links using Our Health Guides’ articles (maximum of 2).
- You can include a YouTube video as long as it is relevant to the post (include the source).
- You can add one link to your website with your website’s name. However, affiliate links or codes are not allowed in the submitted content.
- Avoid including images larger than 800 px in width and larger than 100 KB in file size (provide the source of your photo for images under certain licenses).
For Infographics and Videos:
- Infographics need to be in JPEG, PNG, or GIF format.
- Videos need to be in MP4 format or should be hosted under YouTube.
- Infographics and videos must have a descriptive introduction with at least 500 words and a descriptive conclusion with at least 150 words that describes the media content.
- Must be well-structured, written in coherent and grammatically correct English.
- Should have a tone (daring, stimulating, and most importantly human).
- Must be unique, original, and exclusive for this blog post only
- Avoid sending old blog posts.
- Affiliate links or codes are not allowed in the submitted content.
- Add some internal links using Our Health Guides’ articles (maximum of 2).
- Your final drafts should include a writer bio (240 characters maximum that are brief and descriptive).
- You can include one link to your website and one link to your social media account on your writer’s bio.
We do not publish:
- Offensive content, spam, pornographic content, promotional content, sales pitches, and press releases.
- Previously published works.
What’s next after submission?
An editor will review your submission and will send you a message within a week to let you know if your submitted post is suitable for posting.
The editor will:
- Send you feedback (if any) and will let you know what to address to have your content published.
- Notify you for any additional feedback.
- Send you a message if your post has been posted or declined.
Guest writer’s responsibilities:
As a guest writer and as a contributor you should:
- Like and follow Our Health Guides’ pages.
- Share your content on relevant social media platforms.
- Reply on comments under your post.
To feature your post on our home page, your post must have:
- Currently trending topics
- Large number of social media shares and interactions
- High interaction based on the number of sensible comments.
Note: In order to avoid spammers, all comments will be moderated.
Write an article that stimulates the mind of your readers! Keep the content fun and interesting!
Are you ready to submit? Be a guest writer now! Fill up the form below: